Monday, July 8, 2019

Darkness has risen, and the shadows are calling. Check out Jenny Foster's story, Lost Moon #SoulsandShadows #PNR



Including Lost Moon by Jenny Foster


For two years, I have had only one goal: Revenge.

I live to kill him.
I don't remember feelings.
Revenge is my only goal.
It took me two bloody years to find the man who was once like a brother to me. Until he wiped out my family and became my worst enemy.
If I want to find peace, he has to die.
But the moment I confront him, she appears.
A human female.
Beautiful.
Strong.
Innocent.
My hesitation allows the killer to escape.
And because he doesn't tolerate witnesses, she is sentenced to die.
To protect her, I have no other choice.
I have to release the predator inside of me...
The beast that won't spare anyone-not even her.




Purchase Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment